- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How may we share your information?
- What are your alteration of data and opt-out rights?
- If you are an EU resident, what are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Use by children
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Our EU representative
- How to contact the appropriate EU authorities?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
We may collect all or some of the following data about you:
- First and last names
- Email address
- IP address, cookie information, browser information and the pages you requested on your browser and on our site
How do we collect your data?
We collect data about you and process it when you:
- Register online
- Request to download information such as guides and white papers
- Complete a questionnaire or a survey or provide feedback to us
- Contact us with questions or request information from us
- Though cookies and log files when you use or view our website
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Supply the information which you request
- Answer your questions
- Process any orders or requests for data and services
- Analyze the usage of our products and services, evaluate our performance, improve and optimize our products, services and websites
- Email you with information and offers about our products and services
How do we store your data?
We follow the generally accepted industry standards to protect the data which you submit to us, both during transmission, and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
We are currently using MailChimp to store the personal data of the users of our websites and services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will delete any information provided to us by you upon a reception of a written request by you. We cannot restore the information which we have deleted.
How may we share your information?
We may share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- To help us use your information. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our websites. You can read more about how Google uses your data here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy . You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- The full list of 3’rd parties collecting cookies can be found at the following link: https://www.asocscloud.com/cookies
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or in a response to a law enforcement agency’s request; when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend our rights, property, or safety or this website, our customers, or others;
- In the event that our company goes through or contemplates a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will likely be among the assets transferred.
We would like to send you information about us and our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of companies with which we may partner.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your alteration of data and opt-out rights?
Our website allows you to view the information you have provided during registration and to alter any data, inaccuracies or errors. To request such access, or correct, update, or amend your personal information, please contact us using the contact information in “How to contact us” below.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and our third-party associates by not submitting your information. To opt-out from receiving any additional email communications regarding the site, or to correct, update, amend or delete your information, please send your request to us using the contact information in “How to contact us” below. Please note that we reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account, or to your transactions on our websites, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them unless you cancel your account.
If you are an EU resident, what are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure that all European Union residents are fully aware of all of their data protection rights. Every EU resident is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the addresses listed below.
Privacy policies of other websites
Use by children
We do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 18. In case you become aware that an individual under the age of 18 has enrolled without parental permission, please advise us immediately.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files that a web server places on your computer when you visit a web page. The cookies are used by the website to enable certain functionalities, like keeping you logged in, or remembering your settings, and displaying information relevant to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use several types of cookies, each containing different information:
- Anonymous analytics cookies, containing anonymous aggregate statistics and analysis.
- Registration cookies, which let us know when you are logged-in, so that features requiring log-in are available to you.
- Third party non advertising-related cookies, that allow us to integrate the website with other services, like Linkedin or Facebook.
Each cookie has a time of expiry set, which can be up to 365 days.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and our websites may instruct you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our websites’ features may not function as a result.
Our EU representative
How to contact the appropriate EU authorities?
If you are a resident in the European Union, and wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the European Data Protection Officer.
How to contact us
Edan Twin Building | Park Afek | P.O. Box 11459
21 Hamelacha Street | Rosh Haayin, 4809157 | Israel
Office: +972-3-9012090 | Fax: +972-3-9032112