ASOCS is looking for a talented DSP FW engineer that wishes to be a part of the team focusing on 5G NR modem design.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering in the field of signal processing / communications.
- 4+ years of experience in DSP FW for wireless communications (LTE, Wi-Fi, 5G NR) PHY layer.
- Strong communications background, with signal processing development experience.
- C/C++ programming skills, MATLAB is a plus.
- Experience with RT embedded development.
- OFDM modem structure (synchronizations, channel estimation, equalization, coding).
- MIMO communications and beamforming.
- Fixed point arithmetic.
- Familiar with FPGA design.