ASOCS is looking for a passionate and talented C / C++ software engineer that wishes to take part in the design and development of a disruptive solution for virtualized LTE/5G Base Stations.
The selected candidate will be part of the PHY team that develops in C / C++ over Linux high performance, multi-threaded, mission-critical products. We are implementing a full featured LTE baseband modem that follows the 3GPP releases trail and its challenges.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Software Engineering or higher degree
- Hands-On experience on C / C++ programming under Linux environment of 5 years or more.
- Experience in one or more communication and wireless standards (LTE – advantage )Experience developing RT/Embedded products – advantage
- Highly motivated, confident, a quick learner and team player
- Good interpersonal skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com