We are looking for a hands-on Senior System Integration Engineer that has great interest in new technologies and is willing to learn and wishes to take part in the development of virtualized LTE/5G Base Stations.
Main tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Integration of internal and external (3rd party) solutions: install, configure, customize, test and deploy software for our products.
- Contribute additional tests, debugging capabilities, andtroubleshooting, and perform post processing analysis to ensure our solution and system quality.
- Collaborate with system software and hardware engineers as new capabilities are developed and matured.
- Investigate and solve complex and meaningful system level problems.
- Support local and international installations of company products as well as technology demonstrations.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- End-to-end understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with system integration of wireless platforms and testing on a product level
- Background in Linux
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org