We are looking for a talented System Architect to join our dynamic, open-minded, and creative team.
Join us and take part in developing our state-of-the-art product and technologies that allows us to be pioneers in private 5G deployments around the world.
As part of the Architecture Group focusing on 5G NR cloud-native solutions you will work with leading technology in the world and help to enable them to join the 5G era!
In this role you will:
- Requirements capture and analysis from multiple sources (3GPP/IEEE standards, customers, marketing, etc.)
- Create high-level product specifications and design documents
- Oversee the implementation and testing during the entire development process
- Serve as a knowledge focal point
- B.Sc./M.Sc in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Experience in the field of signal processing / communications
- 4+ years of experience in:
DSP FW for wireless communications (LTE, Wi-Fi, 5G NR) PHY layer, or
VLSI development for wireless communications
- Understanding HW/SW partitioning, Real-Time considerations, operation scenarios
- Team player but independent in his work
- Curious and eager to learn
- Familiar with one or more communication standards: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WiMAX, GSM, WBCDMA, LTE or NR
- Familiar with MATLAB
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org