Join a small team to lead L1 development for innovative virtualized 5G/NR base station operating on top of scalable processing cores and using state-of-the-art software technologies.
Research 5G/NR specifications, define system architecture and implementation details, lead the complete development cycle and deliver a high performance production grade cellular communication system.
Work as part of dynamic, open-minded and creative team to solve problems quickly and deliver solutions to our customers in an effective manner.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ Years experience with wireless communication protocols: Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, 5G/NR
- 2+ Years experience with PHY/DSP algorithms implementation for wireless communication protocols
- Proficient with C/C++, OOD, multicore / multithreading and efficient embedded software development and debugging skills
- Profound understanding of networking standards and protocols (L2, L3)
- Fast learner, goal oriented
- Team player, effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Familiar with scripting languages: Python and bash
Please send your resume to email@example.com