Reporting to the VP Operations, this is a hands-on position in a global multi-site tech company.
The IT manager will be in charge of the company IT Infrastructure (from DC to Helpdesk) ensuring the proper functioning of IT applications system, monitoring and improving the network infrastructure.
- 6 years of experience as an IT Manager working in IT operations
- Excellent working knowledge of Enterprise systems (MS 365 suite, cyber security solutions, networking and systems administration, Data storage systems)
- Experience with networking technology – PRTG, sensors & alerts, switches, and routers
- Experience with Priority (ERP) and IT equipment sourcing
- Great English
- Positive Attitude
- Internal Motivation Engine
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org