We are looking for Embedded Software Engineer to development and of the complete ASOCS Virtual 5G private network solution!
In this position you will implement the full system life cycle: From boot, BSP and drivers to hardware control, ORAN, 5G standard and application implementation and integration with management systems.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 Years’ experience with Embedded Linux software development for the Kernel and user space
- Proficient C/C++, OOD, multicore / multithreading and efficient embedded software development
- Profound understanding of networking standards and protocols (L2, L3).
- Experienced with Real-Time embedded operating systems / RTOS
- Familiar with scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Familiar with version control and build systems: git, gnu make tools
- Fast learner, goal oriented
- Team Player, effective interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with wireless communication protocols: Wi-Fi, 3G, LTE, 5G/NR – Advantage
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org