Hands-on leadership over the development and delivery of the complete ASOCS Virtual 5G Radio Unit software.
It is operating on top of ARM Cortex processors and using Embedded Linux to implement the full system life cycle: control, operation, monitoring and management. From boot, BSP and drivers to hardware control, ORAN, 5G standards and applications implementations and integrations with management systems.
Work as part of dynamic, open-minded and creative team to solve problems quickly and deliver solutions to our customers in an effective manner.
- Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ Years experience with Embedded Linux software development for the Kernel and user space.
- Proficient C/C++, OOD, multicore / multithreading and efficient embedded software development.
- Profound understanding of networking standards and protocols (L2, L3).
- Experienced with Real-Time embedded operating systems / RTOS.
- Fast learner, goal oriented.
- Team Player, effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with scripting languages: Python and bash.
- Familiar with version control and build systems: git, gnu make tools.
A Plus: Familiar with wireless communication protocols: WiFi, 3G, LTE, 5G/NR.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org