We are looking for an experienced Commerce & Logistics Project manager to join our Operations team.
As our new Commerce & Logistics Manager, you will support R&D, manufacturing operations, collaborate with internal and external business partners and be responsible for procurement, supply chain & logistics operations. needs.
- Review and analyze the external and internal customers’ demands and requirements to properly support their needs
- Implement and set up the right processes, policies and practical tools to assist procurement activities and projects
- Managing suppliers and Manufacturers management capabilities to ensure the availability of products and their required quantities on time
- Monitor operational KPIs in terms of OTD, cost saving and suppliers performances
- Effectively interact and collaborate with all departments and stakeholders to attain results.
- Operating importing and exporting plans from all origin countries, following global KPI’s
- Manage Export Express deliveries
- B.Sc. in relevant field
- 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience of negotiating with suppliers to improve costs, reduce lead times, and ensure quality
- Experience with export/Import process and customs formalities
- Experience with Priority(ERP) – A Must
- Highly motivated and with a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- English and Hebrew
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org