We are looking for a talented Cloud Engineer to join our dynamic, open-minded and creative team.
Join us and take part developing our state-of-the-art product and technologies that allows us to be pioneers in private 5G deployments around the world.
As part of your role you will work with the leading cloud providers and leading technology powerhouses in the world and help to enable them to join the 5G era!
- Participate in investigation and development of innovative 5G technologies to improve the network virtualization infrastructure.
- Develop SW components and APIs for system deployment, operation, and optimization.
- Maintain components on multiple abstraction layers – from HW/kernel, to cloud apps.
- Evaluate and implement solutions utilizing Network Virtualization technologies (containers, etc.).
- Ensure that solutions adhere to defined standards and best practices and/or assist in the development of these standards and practices.
- Routinely research, analyze, test, and troubleshoot complex problems.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies (VMware, KVM, etc.) and management tools.
- Mastery of the Linux environment.
- Experience with containers.
- Strong Go or Python skills, and hands-on experience.
- Experience with lower-level languages (such as C/C++) – an advantage.
- Experience working with cloud providers, such as Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Solid understanding in L2-L4 network protocols.
- Good systematic approach and thinking.
- Familiarity with good programming and version control practices.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org