We are looking for Hands-On Customer Application Engineer that have great interest in new technologies willing to learn and wishes to take part in the development of virtualized LTE/5G Base Stations.
The selected candidate will lead and execute the following activities:
- Integration of internal and external (3rd party) solution: install, configure, customize, tests and deploy software for our products.
- Contribute for adding more tests, debugging of capabilities, trouble shooting and performing post processing analysis to ensure our solution and system quality.
- Collaborating with system, software, and hardware engineers as new capabilities are developed and matured.
- Investigating and solving complex and meaningful system level problems
- Local and international installations of the company products as well as technology demonstrations.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- End to end understanding of software development life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with system integration of wireless platforms and testing in product level
- Background in Linux
- Experience with communication test equipment – Advantage
- Independent and problem-solving orientation
- Willing to travel abroad
- Fluent in English
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org